Articles by Our Attorneys:
Articles by Others:
- Paying for Finn: A Special-Needs Child
- Paying for Special Needs
- Grappling With Alzheimer’s: Advising Clients on the High Costs of Aging
- For Women, Reduced Access to Long-Term Care Insurance
- Tourette Syndrome Association of New York City. The mission of the New York City Chapter of the Tourette Syndrome Association is: to promote a greater awareness and understanding of Tourette Syndrome; to promote the general welfare of people with Tourette Syndrome at home, at work, in the community and in schools; to provide support services to people with Tourette Syndrome and to their families; to provide opportunities for people with Tourette Syndrome and their families to meet and exchange ideas, through symposiums, workshops and social events; and to promote advocacy for the Tourette Syndrome patient and family.
- Living Above Disorder. Child and Family Development Consulting; Special Needs & Education Consulting.